Wednesday, December 28, 2011

On my way down

I don't get on the scale the way I used to.  I have learned that it seriously frustrates me, and then I start to gorge, so last night I got on the scale at my Sister's house and was down to 222.  I couldn't believe it.  I was super excited.  Everyone has been telling me that my pants are too baggy, but they are a size 16.  I don't want to keep on buying pants monthly...that gets expensive.  So I figure if I wear baggy now, that I will be able to reveal my hot new body when I am down enough that I can show off my new figure. 

That 222 was encouraging, but I am still far from where I truly want to be.  I just have to remember that slow and steady win the race.  I can't expect to be 150 tomorrow.  Sooooo this is a great start and I am happy with my results so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment